Meet Dr. Judith Borger
With Concierge Medical Arts I have been able to create a space where my patient’s well being, and enhancing his or her natural beauty, is my entire focus. I will listen to your wants and desires, as well as your concerns in a compassionate way.
I serve as your expert guide towards your most beautiful self.
My work in aesthetics is incredibly gratifying. Nothing brings me more joy than when a patient leaves feeling great about how he or she feels and with increased confidence.
- Dr Borger is a nationally known Aesthetics Expert, having lectured and given workshops across the country, including at the prestigious Amspa conference.
- Medical School: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Michigan State University in Conjunction with Western Michigan University
- Fellowship: Duke University
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Worked as Clinical Faculty for Duke University Hospital
- Host of The Aesthetic Doctor Podcast, Business & Life Coach
- Since 2014, Dr Borger has worked as physician and core faculty member for the Emergency Medicine Residency at Cape Fear Valley Hospital in Fayetteville, NC. She is actively involved in research, serves as the residency’s research director and has published and presented research on multiple diverse topics. Currently, Dr Borger serves as Clinical Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- In her free time Dr Borger enjoys spending time with her family, dog and friends; Pilates and her Peloton; traveling when possible and scuba diving and skiing if in the right climates. She is actively involved in her church and supports various charitable causes.
- Dr Borger is also the host of the Aesthetic Doctor Podcast - telling you the truth about all things aesthetic medicine while encouraging you to be the best version of yourself.